- Thomas Girtin (1775-1802)
- Totnes, from the River Dart
- 1796 - 1797
- Medium and Support
- Graphite and watercolour on wove paper
- 11.2 × 16.3 cm, 4 ⅜ × 6 ⅜ in
- Object Type
- Drawing for a Print; Studio Watercolour
- Subject Terms
- River Scenery; The West Country: Devon and Dorset
- Catalogue Number
- Girtin & Loshak Number
- 204 as 'Totnes, Devonshire'; '1797'
- Description Source(s)
- Viewed in 2001 and 2018
Chambers Hall (1786–1855); presented to the Museum, 1855
Binyon, 1898–1907, no.16c
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.
About this Work