- Thomas Girtin (1775-1802)
- The Thames from the Temple to Blackfriars: Outline Study for the Eidometropolis, Section Five
- (?) 1801
- Medium and Support
- Graphite and pen and ink on wove paper
- 44.8 × 16.2 cm, 17 ⅝ × 6 ⅜ in
'1833' lower centre, by a later hand
- Object Type
- Outline Drawing; Study for a Panorama
- Subject Terms
- City Life and Labour; London and Environs; The River Thames
- Catalogue Number
- Description Source(s)
- Photograph provided by the owner
Roderick D. Zinsser, Jr.
Smith, 2018, p.58
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.
About this Work