- (?) Thomas Girtin (1775-1802)
- The Doric Temple at Southill
- (?) 1800
- Medium and Support
- Watercolour on laid paper
- 22.1 × 32.9 cm, 8 ¾ × 12 ⅞ in
- Object Type
- Colour Sketch: Studio Work
Oppé, 1957–59, p.97, no.198; Tate Online as 'In Mr Whitbread’s Park. The Doric Temple at Southill, Bedfordshire, Built Circa 1795' (Accessed 18/09/2022)
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.