- (?) John Henderson (1764-1843) after Giovanni Battista Piranesi (1720-1778)
- The Bridge of Augustus at Rimini
- 1797 - 1798
- Medium and Support
- Watercolour and pen and ink on laid paper
- 15.3 × 50.3 cm, 6 × 19 ¾ in
- Object Type
- Work from a Known Source: Foreign Master
- Subject Terms
- Italian View: Ancient Ruins
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.