- Thomas Girtin (1775-1802) after Charles-Louis Clérisseau (1721-1820)
- Rome: The Temple of Saturn, Known as the Temple of Concord
- 1796 - 1797
- Medium and Support
- Graphite, pen and ink and brush and ink on wove paper
- 39.8 × 54.4 cm, 15 ⅝ × 21 ⅜ in
- Subject Terms
- Italian View: Ancient Rome
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.