- Thomas Girtin (1775-1802) after Thomas Malton the Younger (1748-1804)
- London: St George’s, Hanover Square
- (?) 1795
- Medium and Support
- Watercolour on wove paper
- 35.9 × 34.2 cm, 14 ⅛ × 13 ⅜ in
- Subject Terms
- City Life and Labour; London Architecture
- Catalogue Number
- Girtin & Loshak Number
- 115 as '1795'
- Description Source(s)
- Viewed in 2001 and 2017
John Henderson (1764–1843); then by descent to John Henderson II (1797–1878) (lent to London, 1875); bequeathed to the Museum, 1878
Binyon, 1898–1907, no.97; Davies, 1924, pl.4; Adams, 1983, p.172
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.
About this Work