- (?) Thomas Girtin (1775-1802)
- Hawarden Castle
- (?) 1798
- Medium and Support
- Graphite and watercolour on paper
- 26.7 × 42.5 cm, 10 ½ × 16 ¾ in
- Object Type
- On-the-spot Colour Sketch
- 1 The financial records of John Girtin covering the income he received from the Eidometropolis and the twenty aquatints of the Picturesque Views in Paris, together with a detailed account of the expenses from both projects as well as various loans he made to Thomas Girtin, are transcribed in the Documents section of the Archive (1804 – Item 2).
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.