- Thomas Girtin (1775-1802)
- Caernarfon Castle, from the River Seiont
- 1798 - 1799
- Medium and Support
- Graphite and watercolour on laid paper
- 18.4 × 29.6 cm, 7 ¼ × 11 ⅝ in
- Object Type
- Studio Watercolour
Chambers Hall (1786–1855); presented to the Museum, 1855
Binyon, 1898–1907, no.5
- 1 The details are contained in a letter to Sawrey Gilpin (1733–1807). It is transcribed in the Documents section of the Archive (1801 – Item 4).
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.