- Thomas Girtin (1775-1802)
- An Unidentified Landscape (A Moorland View)
- (?) 1794
- Medium and Support
- Watercolour on laid paper
- 11.4 × 18.8 cm, 4 ½ × 7 ⅜ in
- Part of
- 1794 Sketchbook
- Object Type
- Colour Sketch: Studio Work
Brown, 1982, p.339, no.740 as 'c.1800'
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.