- Thomas Girtin (1775-1802)
- An Unidentified Georgian House, Said to Be Lobes Hill in Shropshire
- 1798 - 1799
- Medium and Support
- Graphite and watercolour on paper
- 10.8 × 21.6 cm, 4 ¼ × 8 ½ in
'Lobes Hill, Shropshire' on mount, not in Thomas Girtin's hand
- Object Type
- Studio Watercolour
- Catalogue Number
- Girtin & Loshak Number
- 261 as '"Lobes Hill, Shropshire"'; '1798'
- Description Source(s)
- Girtin and Loshak, 1954
Max Saunders (Girtin and Loshak, 1954)
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.